Unfortunately, we have encountered some difficulties that we are unable to resolve at this time, despite our wish to proceed. Therefore, we must postpone the competition to the spring of 2017. We have begun processing reimbursements so those who have already registered will soon receive the entire registration fee but please check your email address today. We hope to meet and see you next year! For further information, please follow us. Thank you for your apprehension.
- RX Male (40 Athlete places, podium of winners won 2250 euro, and gifts)
- RX Female (20 Athlete places, podium of winners won 2250 euro, and gifts)
- Scaled Male (20 Athlete places, podium of winners won gifts)
- Scaled Female (20 Athlete places, podium of winners won gifts)
- Master Male (20 Athlete places, podium of winners won 500 euro, and gifts. All of Masters Athletes must be 35 years + on or before the 8th of October 2016.
- Master Female (10 Athlete places, podium of winners won 500 euro, and gifts. All of Masters Athletes must be 35 years + on or before the 8th of October 2016.
Registration for the online qualifiers will open on Friday the 8th of July and registration will close at 19:00 on Friday 12th August. No late entries will be accepted.
Registration fee is 15 Euros in both categories.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
The online qualifiers will run from the 8th to the 22th August 2016.
Two workouts will be released at 19:00 on Monday 8th August. Athletes have to complete the workouts, submit their scores and have their score verified by their manager until Monday 22th August at 19:00.
The Heroes Games leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifier Athletes and will be updated as scores are submitted. Athletes will be awarded points depending on their placing in each workout. At the end of the qualifiers athletes will receive an overall ranking. The top 40 Male and 20 Female in RX and top 20-20 Scaled, and a top 20 Male and 10 Female Masters will be invited to compete at the the Heroes Games finals in June. A total of 130 Athletes.
Athletes finishing in qualifying positions must have uploaded videos by 08:00am on 24th August.
Qualifying Athletes will receive an email inviting them to compete at the finals; this will be sent out on 26th August and they will have 2 days until the 28th of August at 19:00 to accept their place and purchase their competitor ticket. Those who do not do so will forfeit their place at the finals and the place will be offered to the next athlete in line.
Second round offers will be sent out on 30th of August and those Athletes will then have 2 days until the 1st September at 19:00 to accept their place and purchase their competitor ticket.
The event finals will take place on the 8th and 9th of October in Budapest.